Payment and Transactions
- You may use the Site to purchase products or services from London Research International Ltd.
- We assume reports purchased are for business use. Non-business buyers should contact [email protected].
- Digital reports purchased are licensed for use only in one country per purchase. If you require a multi-country licence, please contact [email protected].
- All payments (including VAT if applicable) must be made in advance of fulfillment of the order. All credit card and financial processing is carried out solely by PayPal through their secure server. PayPal conditions may also apply. London Research International Ltd does not store any financial details of our customers.
- According to UK VAT law, VAT payments for EU companies are considered to be outside of the scope of UK VAT, and the reverse charge procedure should be applied. EU companies will be prompted to fill in their Company name and VAT number. HMRC (UK VAT office) stipulate that an EU business without a VAT number who is purchasing the publication solely for business use can also purchase the publication without the VAT charge added. However, the company must write to London Research International ([email protected]) on their letter-headed paper stating that it is for business use.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your order will be sent by parcel or ‘signed for’ post and a standard charge (+ VAT where applicable) will be applied regardless of the number of publications ordered: UK: £5, overseas £15.
- You may need to pay import duties and taxes. Shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities.
- We will endeavour to send the publication within 3 days of your order. Please allow standard delivery times for postal items.
- Orders are dispatched following the successful processing of your payment.
- Notice of receipt of order will be sent immediately.
London Research International Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales.
The Company is registered at the LRI address, No. 5004849
VAT: 839 504 312