In addition to our in-house researchers and regional representatives, we employ associate researchers and consultants both within and outside of the UK to work on specific projects. As we are always implementing new projects, we welcome applications from qualified and experienced researchers and consultants, as well as entry-level graduates, including:
- Consultants with a strong energy and environment background.
- Researchers with excellent Japanese language writing skills (for paid internships).
We occasionally accept internship students from UK or non-UK universities. These students are often given an opportunity to contribute to a report, which may be shown on our website or included in our newsletter to our clients.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]ResearchInternational.com, or write to us at the same address if you have any questions.
If you are a qualified and experienced consultant and are interested in working for projects related to Africa, please fill in this form and send it to us along with your CV at [email protected]. We require consultants with the following expertise:
- Engineering (e.g. civil, mechanical and electrical)
- Economic and financial feasibility
- Environmental impact assessment
- Transportation/infrastructure planning
- Community planning
- Marketing (of manufacturing goods)